Your Price: $375.00
Savings: $250.00 (40%)
In Stock (only 2 left)
Ickler Belt Sanders - Made in the USA
Ickler has been manufacturing high-quality belt sanders since the mid-1930’s. Generations of professionals and do-it-your-selfers have put these rugged, Made in the USA tools to use. Our American-made sanders are true contractor-grade machines, providing optimal power, speed, and precision.
And they're built to last for years.
Stop throwing your money away on big box store junk tools and buy the last belt sander you'll ever need from Ickler! Made with pride in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
2.5 INCH 1/2 HP BELT SANDER - $625
- MODEL D-5010-R
- 1/2 HP Motor
- 1725 RPM Single Phase
- 3000 SFM Approx
- Uses 2.5" X 48" Sanding Belts
Ickler Belt Sander Features
- Made in the USA (St. Cloud, MN)
- 1 Year Warranty*
- Enclosed Ball Bearing Motor
- Cast Aluminum Base
- Sands Wood, Metal, Glass, Plastic, Granite, Porcelain & Fiber
- Great for Sharpening Knives, Chisels, and Axes
- Full Line of Sander Replacement Parts
- Lathe Turned Idler Pulley
- Spring Loaded Tensioner - Simply Compress for Quick Belt Change
- Opposing Thumb Screw Belt Alignment Allows for Perfect Belt Tracking
Certificate valid for one Belt Sander - 1/2 HP - Two 1/2" x 48" belts included. ALL SALES FINAL. No refunds or exchanges.
Share this Item